Read 25 comments as:
Filter By
I’m an A0. I have recently joined a law firm and am sick of my job already. I see the same reaction with everyone who joined firms with me. Is there anyone who loves their job?! If yes, what do you do?
not a human being
I always thought - who in this world would like to spend their time buried in uninteresting bull shit, when there are so many interesting subjects to study?
Your semi-colons gave it away. You're definitely T1. If you were from Wachtell then you would have used periods after each work.

Partner. Wachtell. M&A. Love. Mah. Jawb.
Hate it all the time except when I get the salary credit message and when a deal is closed feel a rush.
HAHAha who in this world likes doing what they do? in the reality of their job conditions?
Its mostly financial sustenance, or importance and name( civil services, politics)
I like my job and the work that I do but what I don't like is the firm's atmosphere at my T1. I wish my job was still WFH but it's not. I would have loved my job if it was wfh to escape firm toxicity.
I fail to understand how so many corporate lawyers hate their job and still work all the time.It is not possible and I think people often lie when they tell they hate their jobs.
The same way students would say 'oh I haven't prepared at all', but end up scoring A grade in their law exams.