Read 1 comments as:
Filter By
I've done a comprehensive research on the subject. I hardly believe that the pictures shown of the hostel are true, I don't even believe that they have a hostel because when I looked online, there were no other buildings other than the administrial block. I'll state the reasons why you shouldn't join IIULER:
1. It's in the middle of a jungle (literally), the campus which is being constructed is on peripherals of a reserve and some mill.
2. You'll be the first batch.
3. You don't have a VC yet.
4. It's going to take 3 years for the main campus to be built. (Could be more)
5. The current campus has been a controversial building as well, it has been scrutinized in the past for being poorly administered after it's construction.
6. BCI Pearl Trust is NOT a government entity, it's just an association and it's going to be tough to raise your voice against mishaps which is the case in most privately run institutes.
7. And the most important deal breaker, fees. I've already mentioned the scheme of IIULER in https://www.legallyindia.com/convos/topic/232734-Is-IIULER-worth-it-#comments (Alias Aspirant Ash)
8. Let me elaborate more on the fee front which is about 10 Lakh for an year i.e 50+ lakhs for 5 years. Even if you're thinking that you'll manage the 40% Scholarship the fees which will be about 6 lakhs and mind it that it's based annually on your academic performance, so you've to perform exceptionally well for 5 years to redeem that and even if this is not enough to sway you away, they have the audacity to mention that they'll raise the fees by 10% (not kidding).
9. If you were planning to take an education loan, just imagine paying that kind of money. You've to work 3+ years without any savings to pay it off, probably more. Daunting, isn't it?
Although, if you wish to stay in the middle of jungle in the state of goa being the first batch of students with oddly 30-40 elite people who are there because of daddy's money then go for it.
Note: The uni hasn't specified the batch size yet, from my insight it won't be above 150 students including the LLM candidates because of such extravagant fee.
This university smells sus, I would advice to steer clear mere bhai ❤️