Read 21 comments as:
Filter By
Now that IIULER, Goa is going to start a new batch of 5 year integrated law and other courses, is it worth joining keeping in mind that this will be the inaugural year and the fees is expensive? Also will it be a good decision to choose IIULER over any third tier national law university or other good private law schools?
when is it actually gonna start? as there is no news of anything about that sort except for it was inaurged last month
It has already started functioning and the classes are going on for BA LLB and BBA LLB
The BCI does have requirements above and beyond the UGC norms for teachers at IIULER. E.g., their 'joint directors' which I am presuming means HODs require 10 years of litigation practice and a 2-year LL.M.. Assistant Professors require two years' experience in CLE teaching.

Source: http://www.barcouncilofindia.org/requirements-for-iiuler-goa/
Yes, because if you've got a decade long lit practice, that's what you would like to do with your 'free time'.
It genuinely seems like a wonderful opportunity but the fee of 10 lakhs per annum is horrendous. How could you expect a person who aims to be a judge pay such an amount after graduation?
We don't want swimming pools, we didn't ask for harward faculty, it would've been just as fine with the best in class indian professors. Its saddening to see the current state of affairs, I was really intrigued by the institution until the fee structure was revealed.
It is nothing but a catering service to the children of highly influential people of our country to replace a meritorious institution's charm. I'm not even kinding, it has 6 reserved seats for "Nominees of GoI" what does that even mean, the sheer ambiguousness is blatant in the reservation scheme of the institution.
In the opening ceremony they aggressively flaunted the success of NLS just to make a delusional impression that it is at par with it.
I wasn’t able to do well in clat soo if cost is not an issue do u think it’s good? looking at the brand value and faculties and opportunities?
How do you apply? I can’t find anything?? When does it start?
The fee is very high. There is no good scholarship for bright students. we are not aware of the faculties recruited.
Fees is way too high, it is only for the rich people who can afford Amity or OP Jindal like institutions and not for the deserving candidates. Authorities need to revise the fees structure once again.
Not another govt institution that must work for the welfare of the people furthering the likes of Nepotism
A 18-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 13-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.