Read 31 comments as:
Filter By
Still waiting for that so called mass resignation. Pushback my ass.
Fyi. Its happening, it's just that it's slow, but it's happening in my anecdotal experience. I mean I quit to go in-house. I know 6 (not exaggerating) people who quit recently to go in-house or shift firms.
But this will affect appraisals and they’ll stop giving you work.
No one has asked you to work in a law firm. Just leave. And dont make the money argument, you can lead a very happy life in less money too.
I don't think OP is thinking of not working in a law firm..OP is going to exploit the law firms, like how we all have been exploited by law firms and partners.
Pls advise on how to get out of this shitshow!!

I have been looking at inhouses but compensation (post tax)/growth is not at all even close (atleast the ones I have looked at).
You could demand this only if your recoverable billables are 8-10 times your salary.
Mate, who said anything about demanding? OP's post implies its for most situations.
Its surprising to see law firm.partners dishing out advice without expletives.Ya and nice try at snuffing out the rebellion.
Or we could just start a campaign demanding law firm liberalisation from Modi?
Y u al tink ppl dont get fyrd in law firms? Maybe so cald T1s dont fyre. Otherwise in several placs if der is lack of perfmnce or commtmnt, d boot is inevitable. Sum ppl seem 2 b livng in La La Land
A 52-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.