Read 26 comments as:
Filter By
No, the principle wants attendance, but everything can be managed if you are diplomatic enough with the professors and you have a good set of friends.
Attendance relaxations are becoming difficult with the new principal, avoid GLC, go for ILS or NLUs, the NLU tag always ends up helping
Being an GLC-ian I've meet seen and observed more associates from Glc than tier one nlu-s. However this might only be Mumbai specific as I don't have experience elsewhere. Might be true might be false.
Didn't you say the same thing last year? How old is your daughter exactly? And how come you only ask this question to comments that praise Jindal and not those that criticise it? I still say you are part of the Jindal PR team.
ILS is a great college to learn and develop yourself at. It has many drawbacks but if you are a hardworking student (which you need to be at any college), you will definitely secure a top job.
Could you please explain why you've placed Jindal at no 4? I'm asking because my daughter wants to go to Jindal for law.
My advice to you is to stop giving such useless and downright harmful advice to others. Please get yourself some karmic points by doing so.
But I've heard there's no - very low standard of academics there. Doesn't it play a big role in the field of law? Is practical experience that big a factor that we can ignore this thing?
I've recently graduated 12th and have no idea how things work irl please help me out
Got NUSRL in the first merit list may upgrade to CNLU at best. Should i stay here it or write the test for GLC? Will that be an upgradation? Will GLC be equally relevent in 2027?