Read 26 comments as:
Filter By
Koi bata do kuch... Aap log toh bade college me padhe hai.. corporate wagra me kaam kiya hoga... Kuch ideas...
continue in courts,if you are still interested in judiciary,continue preparing for exams and give your best.
Appreciate your candour and sometimes we all need a break in life.

Drop an email to hr@stlaw.in.

My HR team will take it forward.

Best
Thank you @cheerup . I tried to check stlaw.in it does not seem to exsit
@cheerup for how long i have this opportunity open ? I dont have a professional photo and cv right now. I will email you once ready. I do have a linkedin .. can we talk over there ?
You are a working professional and you don't have a CV or photo that you can produce within 24 hours? It may sound harsh, but maybe you should consider that your current plight isn't entirely due to lack of opportunities.
Too quick to judge. You dont make a CV when you miss judicial services by 2 marks.
You make a CV when you have left or are leaving college to start a professional life. If you don't, then you are not a good professional. Simple.
Sorry, none of that is an excuse never to have a CV. Regardless of your career choice. Especially after you have been through law school. It might be a bad CV, or not an updated one. But not to have one is on you and nobody else.
Thank you for your time . Yeah, Court went to dryclean yesterday, I am making a good cv and one professional pic. mann nahi hota ab corporate wagra dekhne ka..
Bar or Bench. Nothing else. Once a bare act/case law person, always a bare act/case law person. :)
Drop an email. I'm travelling on work this week but I'll have my team set up an interview next week.

Best
I am thankful to you. After gining information about lawfirms , I think corporate is not my cup of tea. Will try to practise in my own district.
Bhai someone is giving you an opportunity when no one gave you a chance and now you say it's not your cup of tea? What was the point of this post dude. Anyone would kill to be offered such help.
Yeah. samajh aa gaya . Should also have focused on building a CV and internships - not just judicial services. Kaafi loss ho gaya ab toh. dekho kya hoga.. will work hard in practise in my district. I anyway dont know anything about company law or arbitration etc
Thanks to legallyindia community. I wont check this thread again . Wish you all luck, health & happiness
Never seen a more unprofessional and confused guy in my life
Exactly!!! The dude begs to be given a chance in a law firm.. then says corporate is not his cup of tea and declines the help. He doesn't even have a CV ready.. and can't be bothered to make one. This is what a pity party looks like