Read 73 comments as:
Filter By
No student or alumni are discussing this. Only trolls like you.
The PMo should start with making all details of the PMCares Fund public first before lecturing others on transparency.
It just shows that you are an ignoramus. The proposal that you speak of doesn't have anything to do with NUJS or any other NLU. It's good that it has not been approved. Stop spreading misinformation.
R can censor all he wants. It is all over MSM and social media and the #1 topic of discussion among NUJS students and alumni.

Okay, keep living in your castle of fantasy. Not that anyone has asked you for your conspiracy theories, but clearly that's not going to dissuade you anyway.
NKC doesn't really need to visit this place or send anyone in his stead. He has got all the power that he needs to call the shots. Only those who crave such power but are incapable of getting that flock here to troll others anonymously, didn't you know?
R censored my comment on the new GC at NUJS. I made the point that over 1/3 are MPs/MLAs of the TMC + lawyers for the TMC + a person who is the head of a TMC teachers union. Really sad that R censors posts which do not suit his political narrative.
What action had been taken exactly against the people named and how did NKC dilute it? Has he forged EC records?
Which university in India hosts inquiry reports and RTI queries on its official website? Where do you even get all this stuff, from your weed-induced dream?
The students who supported Suchitra must be named and shamed.
Not when Menon and Chimni was there and when the Left was in power in the centre and state.
NUJS started with SJA. Many others still don't have student body. So let's shut down SJA. Happy?

Arre, you have padded up the CV. Lapping the goodies from NKC. Continue.
Rephrased as: NUJS Admin does what it has always done consistently (bury or mothball stuff deep). SJA dig deep to extract. Then again SJA is dead. Therefore, NUJS admin did not hide. SJA did not dig deep enough!
Nirf ranking notwithstanding, Nalsar was always above NUJS and NLUJ
Instead of being thankful to the SJA for working hard you people are attacking them. The SJA office bearers work for free. Do you know that many NLUs do not even have a student body? I have never seen such spoilt and ungrateful students.
How exactly is the MSc course a sham? As in are you saying that the degree awarded will not be recognised elsewhere under UGC etc.?
By that logic, Sudhir's recruitment of NLSIU alumni should also be considered bad.
they're not hiding documents, the SJA just hasn't taken the initiative of extracting those documents yet
It is easy to abuse people without facts. How much work you have done that you are calling others lazy? I have seen myself how hard the SJA has worked during Covid. They have always responded to student concerns.
"Just because he was a CJI"?

I mean, I get your point that higher posts held do not necessarily translate to a better professor, but most of these chairs are for PR and ranking purposes. And a former CJI is as high as it gets in the field of law. So, come on!
Sinha is still away on lien and has not resigned from his position. Legally he's eligible to be in the ranks. Of course, why he's allowed years of lien when Saurabh's application was not approved is another question altogether.
NLU student bodies are overrated. Sure they surprise themselves at times.
KIV continued his SH shenanigans at IIT KGP Law School. There was an inquiry. He had to leave. Check with IIT KGP. RTI for a inquiry report.
I agree that the TMC has harmed NUJS but the SJA has enabled it. I don't think the student body at NLSIU or NALSAR would have allowed this to happen.
If this is the website nujs has come up with after 2 year setup, then have nothing to say. The background, font, colour & even content is not upto the mark & not user friendly.
For one, it's slow to load. Moreover, why are there New Year's celebrations from 2017, 2019 and 2020 on the front page (under news and announcements no less)!
So Justice Jyotirmoy Bhattachrya is a chair professor? Of what exactly? What qualifications does he have to be a chair professor, other than his proximity to the current state government?