Read 16 comments as:
Filter By
I don't believe that professional growth is everyone's priority. I would personally chose a job that let's me sleep well and enjoy other hobbies. Work is just a part of life. There are other, more important things.
In 40 lakhs salary, one cant even buy an entry level luxury car in the lifetime. Aise useless life me free time (also known as work life balance) ka kya karoge? I would rather open paan shop than joining SEBI (or any other Government job for that matter).
A 7-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
So, hypothetically speaking if a sebi employee is tired of the slow growth trajectory (coz I've heard the promotions and the increments do take somewhere bw 5-7 years) and wants a switch. So, what are the best options available to him?
very few firms in very less teams
bettet to be in sebi and enjoy life and respect
I doubt this helps but I've met two folks who used to work at SEBI and then joined ELP, this was back when I was interning with a securities team in 2018. So there may be scope. All the best!
What is the scope of SEBI law officers who quit their jobs (after gaining substantial experience) to start a career in corporate law firms? Are corporate law firms really looking for such talent? Are they given some preference in capital markets team?