Read 49 comments as:
Filter By
I used to work for CAM means I am incompetent because my toxic seniors who themselves don't know any paw,and shout away at juniors to cover fir their incompetence, can not teach it.
Salivate?CAM CV?You sound some like despo.....And no one salivates at any CV,not CAM CV.
"I used to work for CAM" sounds like committing fraudulent misrepresentation and suppression of evidence from a national investigative agency
A 42-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 22-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 154-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 75-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 12-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 19-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 22-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
I don't get it....if CAM asked them to leave them how can they then stop employees from taking up SAM offer........a d what ultimately happened in the settlement then?Did they take back the employees at Chennai?
A 29-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 29-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 77-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 236-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 23-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 236-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 13-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 53-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 57-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 54-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 19-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
Brand wise it's a BS firm....only because Amarchand had a brand it had some name but now all gone
A 58-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 78-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 34-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
Sinking into or swimming in a bed of branded roses. Ouch!

There is beauty in pain too though.. commending your resilience.
Sorry....Cyril has reserved the title of "smaller firm" for Trilefal.Are you trying to apply it to TTA.Everyone knows that CAM is a giant but the real full statement is CAM a totally giant ass.
CAM has destroyed its own Amarchand brand.Imagine 24000 documents/photocopies of Nirav Modi scam turned up at CAM in CBI raid.You can very well imagine what is going to be left of this brand.Be smart,focus on making your career rather than trying to piggyback a dying brand.
A 20-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
Any update on the nature of work and culture here? Has there been a lot of attrition here?
Cam is definitely a hate worthy place. But always worth it to start your career there for the branding as opposed to a good but smaller firm like TTA.

Not sure about Arun Prabhu team. But you'll be rotating anyway.
Congo! yes pls give the email of HR, im also super interested in TMT
Congratulations!

Slightly off track - could you tell me who the HR is in the Bengaluru office?
Hi, I am an upcoming intern with the Bangalore TMT team. Will be working with Arun Prabhu's team. Any insights? I want to get a PPO but I have seen way too much hate for CAM here so want some perspectives.