Read 98 comments as:
Filter By
SP and PC at SAM Mumbai, hands down. Have interned at most T1's so far, have never met HRs so professional. These two genuinely have your best interest at heart and take their jobs seriously!
A 36-word comment posted 1 week ago was not published.
A 56-word comment posted 1 week ago was not published.
Can someone please please provide the mail IDs of some of these hrs. It would be really really helpful.
True. Discriminates a lot amongst nlu and non nlu students. And he is soooo rude
A 236-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.
A 12-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.
How will the HR cut costs? Cutting costs is firing associates and firing extra HR members. However I hear Indus is hiring like anything
Hard time financially? Source? As an ex associate, they are flourishing like anything. Don't confuse luthra with indus now bhai
In a way the partners actually own the firm, unlike companies where they own shares and not the Company.
A 38-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.
L&L - S Russel. She gave me an internship and allowed me to reschedule it twice.
A 14-word comment posted 8 months ago was not published.
A 11-word comment posted 8 months ago was not published.
A 27-word comment posted 8 months ago was not published.
A 12-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
Best HR-AZB, NDA, Trilegal, SAM, Bharucha, DSK, one guy at S&R, one lady from KCo, One lady at JSA

Worst HR- โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ, โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ, โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ, โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ, โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ(Worst), one lady and a guy at โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ,
SAM HR are the most sweetest people I have ever met in my life. Especially the lady on the landline
A 10-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
No one has the time and money to pump in for LI PR. You take LI too seriously
Its been half an year and I have followed up with her on mail (5-6 times) and on call (3 times) and yet to recieve my internship certificate and stipend.
A 18-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 24-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
The difference between God and the HR of a law firm is that God doesn't think he is the HR of a law firm
Latika and her team at AZB is the most professional you can get in an Indian law firm
Wait till you put down your papers. It gets worse.. They'll treat you like a traitor as if you signed up for life and they even ruin your BVC when the get the opportunity..
Parita is super helpful. Gives regular updates and follows up on her own, without the need to prompt her. From a potential interns perspective.
A 25-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
CAM Delhi had one Mr. Xess (interesting name). I remember him from my law school days. He was very kind and helpful to all the aspiring students. Everyone liked him.
Nobody in HR has any guys to do twh "right" thing and this applies to all industries, not just legal industry.
I don't know about the best but I've certainly met very rude HR people at a few law firms and one guy in โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ sits at the top.
This is the truth. All other comments on this thead thus far are just PR by paid trolls. HR at law firms = paper pushers.
HR in law firms is a myth. There is no such thing as HR. You will only see them at the time of hiring and thenโ€ฆ.. phoooffffโ€ฆthey will vanish and you are on your ownโ€ฆ.standing up for the young lawyers or against the bullying partners is unheard of.
Parita at KCo, Mumbai
Very cordial and helpful. (interns perspective)
Namita at Trilegal - only she has the guts to stand up against some of the most harassing partners.
Whom do you think are the most responsive, helpful and understanding HRs at law firms?