Read 44 comments as:
Filter By
I like building custom desktop computers. I update my right every year. I also try to upgrade my car using custom ordered parts. Keeps me busy on weekends and is a complete distraction from work.
A 1-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
I know transactional lawyers in big firms who use Grindr.
There is no time for any hobby and there is no life.
A 4-word comment posted 4 years ago was not published.
Not funny. I quit my previous firm because two blue eyed boys would come to office completely stonned.
Joke tha na bro. Aap to bas technicalities mein muh maarne lage.
Facebook groups- there are various… just search by diecast…. In addition try diecastxchange, diecastsociety etc.
If you are in the right firm this could be your job.
Hope this happens to me as well.

My will to live is anyways gone.
Bruh, 1.1 obviously knows all of that, hence the comment.
> I delete redline changes of counter party in a document without using track mode.

Are they naive enough not to compare drafts?
Hobbies are for partners.. If you are an associate, your sole purpose in life is to work hard, bill lots and make money so that your partner can go diving in Maldives or whisky touring in Scotland or a pizza making course in Naples..
You are a lawyer for 8 hours of the day but a human for rest. Don’t forget.
I am an advocate and I tend to be called 'interesting'.
My only hobby/interest is going as fast as possible, and I find it plenty of time for it.
Hobby 1: I delete redline changes of counter party in a document without using track mode.
Hobby 2: Being a corporate lawyer, I give shit advice to my relatives on property matters.
As a lawyer I am offended by the innuendo in your question that we are supposed to have free time.
I dated a litigation lawyer once who plays the piano and enjoys coffee brewing. But he’s rather old!
If being a lawyer is what defines you then mate you're boring. πŸ™Š
Yes we have one hobby- To be full of stress all the time, and taking out our frustration on others.
1. Are you guys able to take out time for your hobbies?
2. Are there any lawyers who are into poetry and photography?
3. Do you think that lawyers are boring?