Read 23 comments as:
Filter By
Have a direct assessment internship lined up with KCO. Would be great if any of the ex/current associates, SAs or PAs can provide me with tips to get absorbed into the team after my internship.
Just go about it normally. Let me tell you something. So far in 3 years I have never seen a person not get hired when they've been called for an assessment
Use calibri 11 - which is the standard KCO format.
I automatically develop
Do not under estimate this tip. Following house style goes a long way in building rapport. I feel relieved on seeing a document from intern in the house style as the only changes which I will have to make are conceptual.
Hey, can you pls take the time to explain how to get a direct assessment internship? Is a direct assessment done in the first internship itself since we are told that KCO does not have a call back policy
Applied for a position directly, since I am in my final year. Gave me an assessment.
Absorb... You mean.. like sponge and water? Please let me know how to get absorbed like that?
Kitta chusu joke marte ho yaar! Thoda bahar niklo, dosto se milo. Covid ne tumhare jokes ki band baja di hai, unless you always made PJs.
Your knowledge of English language is shambolic and preposterous. It is absolutely fine to write absorbed in this context.
Do not under any circumstances grab the file from the senior while in court and proceed to read Vogon poetry.

Apart from that, I don't see how else you can screw up.
1. Maintain a friendly demeanour - this goes a long way to establish trust.

2. Be proactive and ask for work.

3. Dress professionally and sound confident.

4. Take initiative - send update emails to the team on some legal news. Don’t overdo it though!

5. Proofread every document you send out - needless to say

6. Offer to stay back late for work. This is the reality.

7. Be punctual