Read 20 comments as:
Filter By
At the end of the internship, you will be asked to share a feedback form with the lawyers you have worked with. It contains an option where the lawyers can recommend you for a call-back internship.
Can anyone please tell how did you get a call back? Did you ask for a call back or was it recommended by the team based on your performance? How is an intern's work at the end of internship assesed? Is there any worksheet where feedback is given? Please answer
Hey, thanks for this, really helpful. Just wanted to ask if getting an email for an updated CV means you'll get the interview or if all/most callback interns get this email?
Hey, thanks for this. Really helpful. Just wanted to ask you if getting the email for updated CV means you'll get an interview? Or do all/most callback interns get this email?
Does getting an email from HR asking for updated CV mean you have landed an interview? Or do all callback interns get this email?
I was asked to do the same after a week my callback internship came to an end. Haven't heard from the HR since.
Were you asked for the CV after your internship was over or before, ie during the orientation etc?
Same doubt here.
I was asked by the HR after my callback to send in my CV. I'll be graduating in a few months and am totally anxious about my future.
Can anyone who had previously received a PPO from Trilegal please explain how the callback to PPO process works?