Read 23 comments as:
Filter By
Replacements in few hours?HR is literally hunting for talent and even calling up people.For months replacements are not available.Stop taking crazy shit.
Baat toh aise kar raha hai jaise tu koi expert hai on mental health, bodily consititution etc. tujhe kya pata what effects long working hours with insane toxicity does to human brains?
I have a simple question for you: would you let someone slap you and spit on you for β‚Ή50k a day? Can you trade dignity, humanity and respect for money? Is that even possible?
You clearly don't know how American professional firms work. or for that matter East Asian
What are YOU smoking lol you’re not expected to work weekends everywhere the way you are in Indian law firms. It’s not an exceptional privilege.
Bro, I don't know you. But I feel like your law firm job has left you with no time to pursue things like empathy. And this whole rant on legally India feels like you are justifying your life choices to yourself.
Forget it dude.

I've seen LI which was a hangout forum of SA and Associates, now become a hangout forum of law school students.
Naturally they overvalue themselves.

Firm mein aane de, apne aap aukaat pata chal jayegi.
Lol

These kids leave firms en mass. But replacements can be bought in within a few hours. It's slightly hard to replace an SA, but A0 and A2? - College RCC's and thousands of kids from Tier 3 law firms/Chambers are knocking on the door to get in. Don't be delusional.
God bless GenZ. They've seen world economy burn down twice (2008, 2020) before even graduating. Now they take no shit from anyone, everything is transient and dispensible.