Read 27 comments as:
Filter By
I have heard recently they made two associates resign forcefully- one in delhi n one in mumbai. They are using cheap ways to do this. Pls be careful before joining .. no one knows if they fire you within 6 months.
16 LPA? At this point in time, I know freshers whose total pay scale is not more than 12-13 lacs. There are some who get around 7-8 lacs.
Dont join L&L- its getting more worst from worst . They are not able to retain their associates that’s what I hv heard
Please reply!!!! Is L&L still able to maintain 16 LPA for A0s and will it be able to maintain the pay for next 2-3 years
I have heard that the A0s from lower NLUs are asked to take a paycut (atleast for the competition law team) for the first 1-2 months. Is that true?
Competition comes under the Litigation partnership but they get paid more than the dispute resolution/ litigation teams.
Is the salary for L&L partners same for both the corporate and litigation team?
Please help
As an Ex-L&L (till 2020) my experience was - 18.72 for A1 and 22.7 for A2 (started at a base of 15.6 so not sure how the newer joinees have it)
Despite the vile at LI, L&L Partners manages to maintain the tier-1 level packages, at least at the associate levels.

A0 is 16 LPA (1.15 per month fixed).
Don't expect anything and any case scenario would become the best case scenario #gyaanoftheday
Hi peeps, could you please tell us the salary at L&L At the A-0 and A-1,
A-2 and A-3 levels? Going on a call-back so would want to know about the best case scenarios. I would be very grateful!