Read 27 comments as:
Filter By
I have heard recently they made two associates resign forcefully- one in delhi n one in mumbai. They are using cheap ways to do this. Pls be careful before joining .. no one knows if they fire you within 6 months.
16 LPA? At this point in time, I know freshers whose total pay scale is not more than 12-13 lacs. There are some who get around 7-8 lacs.
Dont join L&L- its getting more worst from worst . They are not able to retain their associates that’s what I hv heard
Please reply!!!! Is L&L still able to maintain 16 LPA for A0s and will it be able to maintain the pay for next 2-3 years
Yes, antitrust comes under the disputes segment. Bhai (DMD, P&A and Sarvada)'s competition teams pay more than Luthra. L&L is a dead firm and everybody knows it at this point. Avoid it at all costs and target Trilegal and/or SAM (if tier 1 jaana hai) or Chandhiok, Gaggar and the underrated trio mentioned above (agar tier 2 se start karna hai). Best of luck!!!
I have heard that the A0s from lower NLUs are asked to take a paycut (atleast for the competition law team) for the first 1-2 months. Is that true?
Competition comes under the Litigation partnership but they get paid more than the dispute resolution/ litigation teams.
Is the salary for L&L partners same for both the corporate and litigation team?
Please help
As an Ex-L&L (till 2020) my experience was - 18.72 for A1 and 22.7 for A2 (started at a base of 15.6 so not sure how the newer joinees have it)
Despite the vile at LI, L&L Partners manages to maintain the tier-1 level packages, at least at the associate levels.

A0 is 16 LPA (1.15 per month fixed).
Unfortunately, salaries at L&L are not uniform. Litigation teams get paid less and within corp teams, have been told that non-nlu associates and tier-2 nlu associates get paid lesser. Since salary is a v sensitive topic, I have not been able to discuss this and get the exact figures. Currently, A0 salary if you from a top tier nlu (top 5-6) is 16 LPA. 13.8 in the form of monthly compensation and 2.2 in the form of variable bonus. 50k out of your annual bonus is given as signing bonus at the time of offer letter.
Don't expect anything and any case scenario would become the best case scenario #gyaanoftheday
Hi peeps, could you please tell us the salary at L&L At the A-0 and A-1,
A-2 and A-3 levels? Going on a call-back so would want to know about the best case scenarios. I would be very grateful!