Read 43 comments as:
Filter By
2023 - new year, new clowns who think that they are top 30 Lawyers under 30 years of age.

Blessings from your partner and 17k - congratulations you are now 30 under 30.
You guys must have seen on Twitter that Forbes declared SVB as one of the best bank in America, a few days before the crash! Entire media is corrupt. The Forbes-SVB scandal has only been covered on Twitter.
These BW awards are like any other for-profit business setup. They have to find ways to make money by coming up with various categories and charging the fee. No one cares about these awards (no, people do); many firms pay and get these. a Sad state of affairs.
This award has no sanctity, as i and archana have not received it.
We are real 30 under 30
Aloo pyaz are essential unlike these awards. There's dignity in aloo pyaz unlike these awards. There's nutrition and calories in aloo pyaz unlike these awards. There's political might in aloo pyaz unlike these awards.
Bhai hum ice cream parlour main sirf ice cream bhejte hai. After enjoying Kunhalikutty’s ice cream parlour you keral folks won't be able to appreciate a normal ice cream parlour.

Still don't see what it has to do with BW legal list being crap though.
Such journal awards and recognitions is marketing for legal services since direct marketing is anyway banned.

Paying for these things not only helps them get listed, they also benefit from client referrals and the journal's network.
Grapes to kam se kam khaa toh sakte hain - is award ka kya karoge?
It's because the Jindal people whom he hires have got the money to pay for this, but he still doesn't.
Insightful thread, especially since my LinkedIn is suddenly full of M&A lawyers who are suddenly winning awards despite doing nothing but corporate advisory and mid-ticket deals for the last 5 years. How is this so blatant?
Hayabusawala ... I thought you were a 30+ recruiting partner. Thought that you were recruiting people from Jindal. Why are you cribbing?
Promising Sperms Who might be Law Firm Partners, if they can make it. (Geddit geddit?)
If you knew any of the people on the jury personally, and you participated, you will know how tough it was. Get over yourself, poor butt hurt soul
Baaki sab theek hai bey, ye ice cream ka kya scene hai? Tu ice cream chat kuch bhi chat yahan kyun daalra hai?
Half the people receiving these bogus awards are not known to anyone in the legal fraternity. These awards are complete sham..
Pranjal Sinha, Akshetha Ashok and Vikram Kumar are the co-founders of SAMA.
This is the two Mahendra brothers - one of them is a partner at Keystone. Stellar work indeed
There are quite a few publications/lists that nobody respects. BW and Legal Era are probably worse than even them. Don't even take a list from BW seriously. I mean if you get an award from BW for any list, it's best to hide it and not display it on LinkedIn at all.
There is a legal start up focusing on online ADR that has been doing a lot of good work I would say. The owners are all under 30, but I can't recall their names. The organisation is called Sama I think. Very good work done with online Lok Adalat in particular.
Ouch, looks like someone did not get the award after a worthy application?