Read 31 comments as:
Filter By
What trash. There is no company in India which says it would hire a 23 year old but not a 26 year old. garbage.
Should be fine. You will have time to make up. Many are doing the 3 year law courses at a later stage and some even post ca or cs. So age is not a worry
Bruh look how your legal education turned out to be. It's called being inclusive. Hope you never become a judge, else minorities would have to struggle for their basic authentic selves. Pathetic.
Millions of peeps watch him daily. I don't even understand why are people interested in others' life. And, hell, he has capitalized the child so much to get views. Highly shrewd person, it seems.
Only qtiyas make age in college an issue. So unless you wanna make friends with qtiyas chase your dreams and go to an NLU.
Please don't pressurize yourself because of the age gap. If you work hard for next 5 years, you can conquer it.
Read about Gaurav Taneja.
Have some shame dude. If you want to come to Law School so badly, then do BA somewhere else and join the new LLB that Sudhir is starting.
Kyu kar raha hai law, humse galti hui teen ke josh mei. Sale tu mat fas 21 ki Umar mei.
I was almost 21 when I'd joined. Before CLAT though. Didn't really have any issue to be honest. Might have actually helped during the ragging phase. Shifted career too later. Pretty happy now and the age didn't really create any problem anywhere.
Bhai, triple drop? Won't matter if you make it, otherwise, it's a shit-show.