Read 33 comments as:
Filter By
Does Induslaw pay stipend to its interns? I know figures are out there, but do they actually pay? Or in WFH setup they are deferring it? Anyone having any idea?
Got my biggest stipend cheque at a contact vaala tier 2, smallest at a merit vaala tier 1 ❤️
How long does the BLR office take to credit the stipend? One of my friends who interned a few months ago still hasn't received theirs.
Received 10k recently. My feedback was great and I interned at Delhi office.
They usually give offers at Day Zero to those who have previously interned with them . However, not many people are offered PPOs.
how to get an internship? I've been mailing them for years for the cm team.
IndusLaw CM internships spots are very limited. They usually pick up the toppers, client references (for which knowing any huge investment banker will help you get through), Partner referrals or people with prior internships in the ECM teams.
Then what are the odds of getting a callback or ppo in the mumbai cm team
Very high, Mumbai office is always flooded with work and has a better culture for callbacks & PPOs than their Delhi CM team. Best of luck, you go this!
Delhi, also the team was horrible, they did not even give me any substantial work, the associates left as early as 3:30 in the afternoon, most of it was in hybrid mode, wasting my time and money staying there in Delhi.
Interned with the Delhi CM team, wish I had chosen the Mumbai vertical. Avoid Delhi at all costs, nobody cares about interns ffs.