Read 31 comments as:
Filter By
Nope go for GLC it's cheap and you get to intern throughout the year. GLC also has b a better alumni base than ILS because of it being one of the oldest law school in the country.
GLC anyday, but the costs of living in Mumbai are higher.
- Better corporate placements compared to ILS
- Location advantage (Churchgate)
- You can intern all the time no need to attend classes.
- Brand Name (Oldest Law school in India)
A 30-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Make a comment -stay in a bad college. Then spend another year there and see the fellow droppers already getting internships at a tier 1
I am glad the number of downvotes have proven this thing completely wrong xD
A 17-word comment posted 8 months ago was not published.
ILS has a better traditional college atmosphere.
GLC is good if you work hard and intern from day 1.
GLC will give you a good job if you do this.
I person would choose ILS and have a college life.
If you can afford staying in Mumbai or if you are from Mumbai, then GLC, if not, then ILS.
I have heard that GLC has implemented the 75% attendance criteria. Ask someone from the uni.
please tell me about sports what all of students do to play .Is any ground close to the college where they can play games.

any college sport fest co-curricular activites and all
GLC has a very active Football team. It is also in the process of making a Gym on the ground floor.

No college sports fest.
Check GLC's placements website man. You'll see how huge @$$ placements these guys get !!
One fine person has stated most aptly on this thread, "Although my heart suggests ILS but mind says GLC anyday"

This is it.
Have been in GLC for 4 years now and I still relate to this so much. Very very accurate
GLC anyday

ILS’s placements are bad,really really bad and it will make you suffer with their 75% attendance criteria. It’s in pune so the exposure is also very very limited.

Go to GLC
A 3-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.