Read 62 comments as:
Filter By
Extremely boring and creepy. But I'll allow it on that note. Seems to be the season.

- R
oh don't be shy R, tell us about your love life in law school (if you had one, that is)
I don't think R had a life considering he's sitting an moderating comments on Legally India now
or maybe that have been burned in a similar situation, and just want to save the rest?
People are not what they project themselves to be. Be very careful, I really liked this girl when I was your age, turned out that she was a sociopath and I found out the hard way.

Not a rule, but a cautionary tale.
Dated someone. Turned out to be a vampire. Bit me during a hickey. Now I constantly take a break from my tier 1 job to bite my colleagues in the pantry. Run when you can.
Li is not a good place to take advice on relationships. Better to get advice from your female friends and male friends who have experience with women.
this site is filled with incels , so no point from asking advice .
Bro I'm not into you, okay? You're wayy outta my league. And stop stalking me on social media.
Are o saab, Dr House itna binge mat karo.
Aaram karo, kuch mazzedaar peaceful shows dekh lo.
This is I repeat from what my crush in highschool told me and I quote, "you silly high on hormones fellow, it's not love it's infatuation." I hope that helps.
Bhai, please, for the love of god, focus on your grades and leave this shit. Abhi do mahine hue hain na, chill maaro and read some book. Very small number of relationships in any academic setup, not just law schools, last long.
Very large number of relationships in ANY academic setup, not just law schools, last long.

- R
"Figure out what is wrong and propose to next 10 girls."

What logic is that?
R,

Here is a suggestion. If any part of the answer is offensive. Cut that part and add the rest.
Why the negative comments? At least not one of those desperate senior guys chasing junior girls?
The average age of the readership around here is closer to 30 than 20 and as you can imagine a very many of them are jaded.
Bachchey padhney bheja hai. Romancegiri karne nahin. Dont waste our hard earned money. Focus on your studies and get a job.
Your worried and financially overstretched parents.
A 13-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Damn, most of the comments on this thread show how own generation is totally unromantic XD
I started dating an Associate from my office in my fourth year of law school (1st year of Solicitor's articleship). I have never experienced a love like that and peace it brings to me. It has just improved the quality of my life. He's goofy, intelligent, Hot,
You are telling me you started dating an associate while you were in law school?