Read 27 comments as:
Filter By
^Dude/tte has a legit point. Never thought of it that way. Would love to hear your thoughts, OP of 1.3.
If this is true then too when NALSAR claimes 100% placements 28 PPOs were counted in it then how are you saying that PPO are different. Total number of students placed was 73 only which is approx 55% of batch.
Can you please provide with numbers to back yourself P. S not from delhi but from NLU Jodhpur
Not from NLU Delhi but would love to hear what is behind these 100% placements claim.
I didn't sit because I had below average grades and didn't have any internships with the T1.
Really they claimed 100% placements in 2019 and if it is true that they are not even equal to NLU J then I am more than happy.
You do realise that NLUD's placements is not even in comparision when it comes to NUJS and NLUJ, right?
Firstly, your maths is terrible.
Secondly, so is your sense of comprehension, since nobody here talked about NIRF ranks other than you.
Your ideas and comments are truly wild, because you don't have the research to back it up. Have you ever done a study of the career choices of a single batch from any law school ever?
I am one of them. I won’t sit because I know I won’t get placed. I don’t have relevant internships. Nor do I have the grades. Only a very few privileged assholes and some students who actually worked for it since their first year think of sitting in day zero.
This is a trend I've noticed, that every year, only about half of the batch in the tier 1 NLUs opt for placements on day zero and day one. What do the rest do? Did they all get PPOs? Or are they choosing not to sit for placements because they fear of not getting placed?