Read 39 comments as:
Filter By
Why did you have a fear of being considered a nincompoop ? At what age u joined ?
bro give it some time mock scores often plateau it's okay don't stress about in your imagination. Like they say we suffer more in imagination than in reality. Just keep grinding analyse your mock mistakes be regular with gk and qt and don't lose hope.
Just scored badly in end sems. Probably don't remember what is required or don't frame my answers properly. I have no clue. But entrance exams are something I have always aced.
Whatever you end up choosing, don't neglect your mental health. Addressing these issues with a professional will help you get to your goals in a more manageable and efficient manner.
You can if the exam doesn't have any bearing with your professional perfomance. Like CLAT has got nothing to do with how good a lawyer you can be.
I prepared for 2 months and got 1200 rank. So sad, I am sure you worked hard, but sometimes pressure moments don't allow you to perform.
How can you say that whether someone has the aptitude to clear the exam or not?

Don't you think it sounds rude.
Speaking as a graduate of a 'tier one' NLU, tiers are only good for train reservations.
3 isn't much. 15 years down the line it wouldn't even matter, especially in law.
This was an awesome reply man. I'm glad that you really took the time to guide this person. I'm just sick of people who like to crack jokes on LI that aren't even funny. Sending you positive vibes my dude.
Wow thank you for such a detailed answer. I relate to your exp alot. What was different in your final attempt which helped you finally crack it?

Also any other downside of being eldest person in your batch?
As someone who started Law at 25, entered the Bar at 28 and currently an A2 at a T2 firm, I would say it never is too late and you are doing as good or as bad as you tell yourself in your mind to be.
You're absolutely right, you don't have the aptitude to crack the exam, but you can still do fine from VIPS
Seconded, and only T1 NLU only if your goal is making lots of money with not much work life balance. Otherwise do a business degree/engg/eventual MBA instead, overall better. (Unless you're very passionate about the law etc. for some personal reason)
Yes that's what I am hoping to do now and should've done last year itself
You can give it a shot along with your 1st year. At worst you will be promoted to 2nd year and hence you wouldn't lose anything.