Read 27 comments as:
Filter By
Who is amateur and childish - the lady or the firm? Also why is commenting on LinkedIn posts at all childish
Seeing ILNU reminds me of someone in spice route who wrote on their post that she wants the extra Rs. 50 to which the firm even replied something. Very amateur and childish. Figures are definitely fake
Spice route has left lexygen and vertices way behind in terms of trolling on LinkedIn and LI.
Interesting, makes sense. But do you have actual figures of fixed retainers? The LinkedIn post only gives out the total comp figures.
That's true. A simple linkedin search shows that most of their lawyers are 2020-2021 grads.
They have total of 4 SAs as per Linkedin search. Easy to claim 100% bonus payout when that's all you're dealing with. Everyone else is Trainee or A0
Don't trust a firm that publishes highly inflated figures. CAM, SRL and all are bad firms. Only JSA is good cuz of 8% they give (after screwing with Junior Associates position ofc).
Crazy guy. Numbers are totally inflated. Wonder how prople work with him.
Hmm. Doesn't seem like. Odd. It's showing me there is an embedded image. Let me check.

- R
Can someone from SRL confirm if the numbers for real? They seem to beat Tier 1 numbers in the higher bands. Seems too good to be true.
Is it worth going to Spice Route for such amazing salaries?? Also what is meant by Band 1? Why is it not Associate 1