Read 45 comments as:
Filter By
Where's the lie, lmao. Have gotten used to the bitterness and rage often expressed by some people here. And they often make it pretty obvious that it's coming from a place of insecurity.
Sigh. For someone who claims to be doing โ€œ revolutionary workโ€ , he sure spends a lot of time talking about haters and anonymous comments on websites. Hereโ€™s a question- do all ed tech entrepreneurs do this or is he special in some way?

You know what he can do to shut down all his critics in a month? Turn his business into a pay as you like structure rather than promise the world to his โ€œlearnerโ€™sโ€ and charge them these exorbitant rates. If the content of his courses holds up- he shouldnโ€™t see a loss at all. Simple dude. Do it and watch your haters slink away in shame.
[...] Ramanuj's constant tweets against NLUs and their students are highly discouraging and inappropriate.
Who cares what this guy says? He conducted a seminar on tips for dating. He also bullied a girl during the seminar when she gave her opinion on the subject. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rDD1YqfvLo - watch this to believe it.

Why should anyone take this guy seriously? And what is LawSikho even?
Kudos to Avanti for calling him out.

And Ramanauj totally DID NOT handle that well. Made things worse for himself definitely.
I won't be surprised if Ramanuj himself is the OP, otherwise doubt if ramanuj or lawsikho comes in the thoughts of anyone, ever. Literally had never heard of the guy till he made that creepy webinar
Heโ€™s right, look at the toxicity some people own just by going to some NLU. Where is he wrong?
The guy spends a lot of time talking about his haters and enemies. Yes thats the words he uses.
This whole thread seems like one created by LawSikho peeps who keep typing "where is he wrong though?"

He's wrong in constantly trying to create this "arrogant NLUites" narrative to sell his courses to people who did not go to an NLU and think they're missing out. Trust me, you're not missing out on anything significant. And don't enroll into things because of FOMO.

Also, if you want to see negativity and arrogance, go see the way he replies to people in his own LinkedIn comments.
Kaun hai bhai ye? He's some random start up founder, why does his name keep popping up here? Does he post his own name to make himself famous?
A 48-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Yeah sure LI has a lot of negativity going on, but most of it is a product of working at a toxic environment.

This guy [...] peddling a fever dream of working at a law firm to kids who are also told they need to pay money for courses to match up to NLU students. He literally runs a "placements" thingy which also makes money.

Weird stance to hate on the same law firms which he's using to milk money out of children.
Exactly, I understand marketing is an important part of business but the hypocrisy and shamelessness here is baffling.
Wtf is with this constant attention on this dude? Most people in LI comments (such as myself) are law firm slaves. No one could give a less fuck about your NLU v. Non-NLU debate. Law school kids spamming the shit out of this platform is getting annoying.
as someone not from an nlu but with absolute bitterness towards this law ninja, acc to him, non-nlu = lower class. that's what he sounds like. he sounds like he's doing a heavy favour on people who didn't go to an nlu but went to expensive private colleges. when in reality, a middle class person from an nlu is NOT going to purchase his course, some loaded fck in amity would.
none of us are trying to "out-hustle" nlu people using his course, or whatever he calls [...]. not going to an nlu and going to symb, jindal, nirma, amity, bennet instead is MY privilege and literally nothing for him to be sympathetic about. if he really wants to help people, possibly heavily discount whatever "good" courses he has to sell them for free.
he is doing business and making it look like charity.
A 82-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Everyone is attacking the guy for who he is but the content is question is 100% true and nobody wants to address or admit it. Not to take away anything from this guyโ€™s [...] practices, we must be capable of differentiating his identity and opinions
Losers*

Hope (...) teaches you (...) skills also, they're quite literally the first pre-requisite.

Good luck, (...)
Even if he is creating a level playing field, there is no need to target and humiliate NLU students like this. I mean why on earth can't Non-NLU and NLU students co-exist peacefully? I've had such great friends from NLUs (most of whom I met during internships) and honestly, your seniors in the firm don't care about the college you're coming from. Your WORK matters. If someone is hard working and deserving, they will reach where they want to be. Please stop this constant abuse of either sides.
Lol his actions had an opposite ripple effect. The thread got validated more and now more people take it seriously. โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ
A 73-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 34-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.