Read 45 comments as:
Filter By
Where's the lie, lmao. Have gotten used to the bitterness and rage often expressed by some people here. And they often make it pretty obvious that it's coming from a place of insecurity.
It is one tweet. Takes less than 15 seconds of his time. Plenty of time to do revolutionary work in the remaining 24 hours, 59 minutes and 45 seconds of his day.
[...] Ramanuj's constant tweets against NLUs and their students are highly discouraging and inappropriate.
Kudos to Avanti for calling him out.

And Ramanauj totally DID NOT handle that well. Made things worse for himself definitely.
I won't be surprised if Ramanuj himself is the OP, otherwise doubt if ramanuj or lawsikho comes in the thoughts of anyone, ever. Literally had never heard of the guy till he made that creepy webinar
Heโ€™s right, look at the toxicity some people own just by going to some NLU. Where is he wrong?
The guy spends a lot of time talking about his haters and enemies. Yes thats the words he uses.
Kaun hai bhai ye? He's some random start up founder, why does his name keep popping up here? Does he post his own name to make himself famous?
A 48-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Exactly, I understand marketing is an important part of business but the hypocrisy and shamelessness here is baffling.
Wtf is with this constant attention on this dude? Most people in LI comments (such as myself) are law firm slaves. No one could give a less fuck about your NLU v. Non-NLU debate. Law school kids spamming the shit out of this platform is getting annoying.
A 82-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Everyone is attacking the guy for who he is but the content is question is 100% true and nobody wants to address or admit it. Not to take away anything from this guyโ€™s [...] practices, we must be capable of differentiating his identity and opinions
Losers*

Hope (...) teaches you (...) skills also, they're quite literally the first pre-requisite.

Good luck, (...)
Lol his actions had an opposite ripple effect. The thread got validated more and now more people take it seriously. โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ
A 73-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 34-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.