Read 46 comments as:
Filter By
Hi, I'm a fresher and I want to know how do you contact a legal recruiter, is this cold messaging or emailing the recruiter of any firm/company or you see an opening for a job, apply there and then contact the legal recruiter?
This was an in-house backend firm for EY in indirect tax (guess you could figure out now πŸ˜‚)
Hey, thankyou so much for your kind words. I have landed a better offer with a much better firm. Your suggestion of contacting the recruiters really worked. Even though I've joined and am liking the work, I still get flashbacks of me getting fired πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Not really. You need to ++++ it up BIG TIME to get fired at this level. It's just too early to fire you. Can your life be made more miserable if you don't perform? Absolutely.
Am so sorry to hear this. This is what most firms do when they most likely want to fire someone. I can only say contact legal recruiters now. They might be of help.
Very easy just say them, you can't work on deals before you work out on Dani Daniels
Sorry to hear that. Getting fired is obviously incredibly stressful, but it can sometimes also be a blessing in that you have finally have time to think and consider new opportunities...
Hope you've found a job for yourself mate. I've been fired from a firm today citing underperformance reasons. I have no clarity as to what to do now and I am losing my patience.
Can anyone tell me if I am in 6 month probation.

Can I after 1 month of my probation period leave the firm without doing the procedure of notice and all?? Can my firm also remove me before 6 month without the notice period and all?
Like a fart - abrupt , sudden and without notice . And enough to humiliate you to be forgotten in no time.
this gentlemen has very nicely and humbly spoke the truth , which is kaafi rare here .

Kudos.
Very easy- whine and moan all the time... show them that you just dont want to do your bit but want everything from them......you'll be fired in a second.
Aaiye, aap jaise log har thread pe hain for absolutely useless and unnecessary contributions.
Keep up with your whining and demands and soon enough you will get fired.
Welcome to the real world. The real world is NOT a bed of roses or a pile of puppies and kittens.
Point no. 2 yes! Is this how it’s supposed to be everywhere? I am always worrying that there β€˜might’ be work on Sunday and I might miss a call from the senior and it’ll blow up.
What a coincidence that I landed up on this thread. In the same boat as 1.1…
Oddly comforting to know that I ain’t alone…
I feel the same way. There hasnt been a single day in the last couple weeks when I didnt cry because of work and the people.
This is exact opposite to my problem. As an intern I'm constantly terrified that I'm not getting enough work in wfh set up to prove my worth and bag an offer.

I hope your workload reduces and I hope I get more work. Take care OP!
Could you explain what challenges you have been facing that you want to quit your job this soon? It would really helpful