Read 45 comments as:
Filter By
I tried to search on google, there are two Rohan Sawant i.e. Rohan J Sawant and Rohan S Sawant
A smart guy but a very bad mentor full of arrogance towards his folks
I cannot find the mail id of Mayur Khadeparkar, is there anyway you could help me?
Building name i do not remember, but it is beside Das Chambers Building. Dal Street
Can someone please send me the contact details of the office of Counsel Rashmin Khandekar ?
Can you please tell how to find their email ids to apply or what is the best way to get in these chambers? Do they hire freshers without contacts?
Hi, is there any group (whatsapp/telegram) where vacancies are posted (specific to bombay lawyer chambers) or bombay litigation firms? Such groups exists for Delhi but haven not come across any such group for Bombay.
how to approach these esteem seniors ? how to join their office ? How to contact them ? their phone np ?
full on bumped.

Dear Litigators please join telegram group - help us land a place in chamber - https://t.me/+dsCulRI03YpjMDg1
Can you explain a bit - when you say β€œlots to learn”: why exactly, what is the difference here?
How is Abhinav Chandrachud as a mentor?
Who are the good lawyers on the Appellate side who mentor juniors.
If you can get it - Janak Dwarkadas, Darius Khambata are both excellent lawyers.
Chambers of EP Bharucha. Karl, Satoshi etc have choice matters and watching them argue is a delight!
Mahesh Jethmalani is a fantastic lawyer but I don't think his chamber is very equipped to interns...meaning you may not have the most fruitful experience in that regard.
Rohan savant is also very good. Also his conduct and behavior is exemplary.
Another student here. Please also recommend lawyers that are good to interns, give them good work, etc
Could someone recommend Bombay lawyers to intern under (a second year student here). Where else would you suggest interning as a second year?