Read 45 comments as:
Filter By
Could someone recommend Bombay lawyers to intern under (a second year student here). Where else would you suggest interning as a second year?
Another student here. Please also recommend lawyers that are good to interns, give them good work, etc
Rohan savant is also very good. Also his conduct and behavior is exemplary.
I tried to search on google, there are two Rohan Sawant i.e. Rohan J Sawant and Rohan S Sawant
A smart guy but a very bad mentor full of arrogance towards his folks
Mahesh Jethmalani is a fantastic lawyer but I don't think his chamber is very equipped to interns...meaning you may not have the most fruitful experience in that regard.
Can you explain a bit - when you say β€œlots to learn”: why exactly, what is the difference here?
Chambers of EP Bharucha. Karl, Satoshi etc have choice matters and watching them argue is a delight!
If you can get it - Janak Dwarkadas, Darius Khambata are both excellent lawyers.
Virag Tulzapurkar, Venkatesh Dhond, Dinyar Madon if your intetest is old school commercial trial litigation/IP law/Securities litigation and insolvency work.

Prasad Dhakephalkar, Milind Sathe, S.U. Kamdar if you're also interested in Writ Petition work/constitutional law and Civil Appeal work. Lots of old scholarships property litigation and litigation against Government at these Chambers.

Among the relative junior Counsel, try Vishal Kanade, Ankit Lohia, Rohan Savant, Mayur Khandeparkar.
Mayur Khandeparkar - Have heard nothing but good things. Seen him appear in a lot of Appellate Side matters but has matters on the original side as well.

Rashmin Khandekar and Hiren Kamod - For IP related work. Just have a look at Hiren's webinars- incredibly informative.

Aditya Mehta, Karl Shroff, Karl Tamboly, Rohaan Cama - Original Side
Can someone please send me the contact details of the office of Counsel Rashmin Khandekar ?
Building name i do not remember, but it is beside Das Chambers Building. Dal Street
I cannot find the mail id of Mayur Khadeparkar, is there anyway you could help me?
How is Abhinav Chandrachud as a mentor?
Who are the good lawyers on the Appellate side who mentor juniors.
The thing about the Appellate side is it is relatively difficult for a Counsel with 8-12 yrs practice (i.e. young enough to mentor interns) to have yet earned enough to strike out on their own. Some O.S. junior Counsel like Mayur Khandeparkar, Rebello, Vishal Kanade have legacy Appellate side work.

Otherwise the Appellate side bar is dominated by Senior Counsel of more than 30 years standing such as Milind Sathe, S.U. Kamdar, Dhakephalkar, Anturkar, Girish Kulkarni and G.S. Godbole.

You can try and seek our Counsel who get briefed in Family Court Appeals and Bombay City Civil Court/Small Causes Court appeals. For particular reasons, the trial work in this field is concentrated among Bombay solicitor firms who are more likely to brief their known O.S. junior counsel even for the Appellate side work.
full on bumped.

Dear Litigators please join telegram group - help us land a place in chamber - https://t.me/+dsCulRI03YpjMDg1
how to approach these esteem seniors ? how to join their office ? How to contact them ? their phone np ?
Hi, is there any group (whatsapp/telegram) where vacancies are posted (specific to bombay lawyer chambers) or bombay litigation firms? Such groups exists for Delhi but haven not come across any such group for Bombay.
Can you please tell how to find their email ids to apply or what is the best way to get in these chambers? Do they hire freshers without contacts?