Read 53 comments as:
Filter By
Is 100 percent of the variable/ bonus paid? What are the parameters to get full bonus?
If you are from SRL, or were there, fair disclosure would go a long way.
Why was that funny because other firms don’t provide that kind of exposure?
I noticed an A1 from Spice Route has been designated as rising star in a category. It was quite funny.
but the salary is published no. then how can it be inflated? is the variable pay a big big part of the overall compensation?
seems to be consistent feedback here - anyone has a different perspective?
Be ready to face resistance and toxicity colleagues and immediate seniors. As A0 I had trouble with clueless A1s and unrealistic deadlines.
A 31-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
I was checking Linkedin and they seem to have fair bit of SAs. However, I'm not sure if the work culture has gotten better? Can someone please throw some light on this? I'm currently interviewing with them but the thread here doesn't show any promise.
the SAs run the whole firm with little to no role of partners in everyday management, seen some associates treated horribly because the SA doesn’t like him. They love to hire freshers but very difficult to retain people with experience. Attrition rate very high.
A 28-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Lexygen is very good place to work at. Excellent work, excellent comp and nice people.
That's kinda generic since every law firm in India has several NLU grads. SLR has a terrible attrition rate and for a reason.
Bruh, I was in spiceroute. There are no falsehoods here. NLU 2021 it seems, sit down kid πŸ™„πŸ™„
A 13-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Blatant falsehoods here. Spice route is one of the best practices in TMT in India. Their other teams are also stellar and have several NLU grads
When I leave law, I'm joining SR's PR team. Ample scope for creative writing.
Haan bhai only linkedin game is strong, nothing else unfortunately.
A 18-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
What incoming associate would write like that? This is too obvious spiceroute HR πŸ˜‚
A 14-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Spice route is to law firms, what bjp is to politics and gnlu is to law schools
Bhai koi hai hi nahi unke firm mein freshers ke alawa. Full marks for marketing but.
Have heard that they're an up and coming firm, with a strong TMT and PE foundation. They seem to pay quite well and take good care of their employees, and have very strong Linkedin game.
How’s the work culture at masala path? They seem to be a cool bunch of people working hard on mostly tech. But is it really more than good marketing? Kya unke toothpaste mien namak hai?