Read 40 comments as:
Filter By
The whole team is a mad house. Keeps yapping inappropriate shit. If other teams with real work tell them to keep it down, they are made the villain.

No respect for boundaries- work or otherwise
A 80-word comment posted 11 months ago was not published.
A 6-word comment posted 11 months ago was not published.
Trilegal work culture has gone from bad to worse.Not a good firm to join any if its locations, especially nit a dead-worklocation like Gurgaon.There is not any learning to be gained here, so then why put up the toxic shit?
Come on man have some integrity?! โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ team walks around with bloodshot eyes half the time and it's anyone's guess if it's from lack of sleep or because they were crying in the washroom.
god bless you, thanks for the review. Any feedback on Kunal Gupta's team?
Amit Khansaheb is the most chilled out Partner ever - whether he is on your team or counterparty's.
R - WTF - you have edited the entire comment. Relevant information has been redacted. why such filtering. i have seen more detailed comments getting published. who are you protecting. pls publish the entire comment.
Why is this censored? Can't it be paraphrased?

Not hating on you, R - but info like this is really necessary in these times.
Yes. I have heard Amit Khansaheb, Nikhil and Rishi at SAM GGN are the best people to work with. The team has an excellent work culture and is very well respected in the PE/M&A space.
(.....). There is no single SA in team. All the associates are either A1 or A4s (....)

R - please publish this. Really important for people to know (....)
A 33-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
The team used to have amazing work till about 2 years back. Lots of exits since then. Right now both the work and the current crop is problematic.
There is something innately funny about partners who talk about work life balance but send emails at 2 am and 8 am the next morning. You can say a lot of these nice things on a videocall, but not follow it when the time comes.
At least two of the four partners set out above are extremely problematic and "revolving doors".
I disagree. At least about Tri Gurgaon, I've heard both good and not so good things. So you'll have to do the research and pick the right partner.
Looking to join corp team at Trilegal Gurgaon from a tier 2 firm. Which are the decent teams to work with? I understand Harsh pais, yogesh Singh, Charandeep and Upasana are the corp partners.. who can be considered among these?