Read 69 comments as:
Filter By
A 39-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Badi jaldi respond kar diya. Thoda or time le lete? Abhi 2021 khatam hone me time hai.
And if clients stay with CAM out of "live",then why make snarky comments when your director moves to a "smaller platform".
A 73-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
If clients loved CAM why are they moving with the new firms where CAM exiting partners go.example AZB.
Somebody please show this to Cyril Shroff. He really thinks he's cutting everyone a favour when in reality his own horses hate him!
I looked up CYRIL SHROFF & PARTNERS LLP on Zauba and it has only 4 family partners. If this LLP is CAM, no one else has equity at CAM or what?
Ashwath was a big loss to CAM, me thinks AZB has picked up major acceleration just by this one hire.
Both forms known for toxic culture so no surprise in exits.But at least Jeeya did not cut sals for 6 months in name of pandemic while purchasing flats
More partners have left AZB than CAM if you compare the size of the firm proportionately. It’s all about the toxic work culture and poor leadership.
If clients love CAM why have some gone to other competing firms?I think AZB has gotten a chunk of deals from clients of CAM.Is it because certain employee, replaceable to CAM, have gone to AZB?
Bro, the law firm is LLP registered under LLP Act 2008. Did you really think they are this dumb? Under LLP Act, there is no limit on the maximum number of partners. ( )
Is the firm really registered as Cyril Shroff LLP while it keeps a marketing name for itself as Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas?
A 59-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Coming to office is a firm policy?Is it as firm as last year permanent wfh policy announced in such fanfare with proclamations of it being a "talent attraction" measure?
So what if 15 partners have left.There are already partner designates waiting to take partner position.
Yes, I think that's their "100 people are waiting to replace you philosophy". Replace every partner with 10 A0s and declare themselves the "the largest growing law firm" on Bar and Bench.
Go zooming to physical office, break down that bike for the zooming speed to rush to physical office and then whine about the whiners here at LI.Go be a loyal dog of all the wrong in the world instead of being a "patrakar".Whiners still whining.
Arrogance is thy trademark.Not everyone wants to work at AMSS or CAM.Imo,the Amarchand brand was great but CAM has a very long way to go to catch up with AMSS name.AMSS was legacy CAM is a lot of hype and noise imo.
If you have an issue with what's said on LI go to your phydical office and whine about the whiners on LI.this is the don't stop whining conversation.
Maybe even partners are being replaced with A0.One partner can be replaced by 3-7 A0s.Maybe cost cutting is the strategy.
When signed on dotted line, it applies to your firm also?can they unilaterally cut down salary that was done last year while feeding everyone with the world-doomed scenario.That was never part of any dotted line.
Aren't CAM recruiting partners good enough in their job? Can't they filter out 'potential whiners' at the beginning? That would have saved you a lot of trouble, having to go through others' whining and commenting on the same diligently.
There’s no news of Mekhla leaving CAM. Can someone confirm? Also, where is she headed?
AAD-5696 LLP is Cyril Shroff & Partners LLP (on the MCA website). Not sure if this is CAM though. Too lazy to pay and look at public documents. Naa to MCA website se pyar hai naa to CAM se nafrat.
CAM is restricted to cyril shroff and family. They dont care who comes goes. May be non family pa or sa or partners are just being kept to tom tom size and rank. But cam works only from cyril and vandana desk max Rishabh and paridhi. Forget democracy.
Nice find. Look at the comments in that thread. People talking about the end of CAM. Lol. Employees are easily replaceable.
Doors are open at vertices, one of the most democratically managed fastest growing law firm.
In fact I once heard, though not 100 percent sure if true, that CAM as in Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas maybe registered by the name as Cyril Shroff & LLP or Cyril Shroff's LLP or something like that.
Family firm culture makes me sad. Even if I work like a dog, destroy my youth at the end of it all, all I'll get is the opportunity to become tier 1 servant. In other countries partner means part owner. This is just sad
16 partners quit this year. Most have not been covered on LI/Bar n Bench. They have just disappeared from the firm website.

Fallout of poor management by Cyril who is being guided by Rishi baba. More big names to follow in the next 2 months. DJ, VS, SV.
The Anarchand brand was great but when I read this I feel like CAM just doesn't live up to legacy Amarchand brand and the way it treats it's Associates makes it the worst law form.
Whatever is stopping you from ignoring? Leave the thread if you don't like it. Stop whining.