Read 27 comments as:
Filter By
The TRAs do get to engage classes, mostly as subordinates attached with the professors and they too are like a mixed bag.
GNLU stans have been crying about this for years now, without anything to show for it yet.
Gnlu Gnlu Gnlu…has a lot of potential. Might outperform other T1s except Nls in the next few years…very likely
Which international moot has GNLU won in the last 5 years? As for publications, which internationally reputed journals have the students published in?
Can you please elaborate on this and the course structure based on rank?
Also unlike GNLU where the stream (BA.BBA,BSC.BSW) are allocated according to one's rank which I find a bit unfair.

In NLUJ one is free to choose between BA and BBA no specific rank based allotment.
When the Comment 2 was written NIRF 2021 rankings were not out.

Even though according to NIRF, GNLU is ranked higher than NLUJ this time, still NLUJ is a better institute than GNLU for the reasons mention above.
GNLU>NLUJ because Gujarat>Rajasthan; Modi + Shah>any other state leader. Also, successes in Rhodes, moots, etc.
NUJS was ranked below NLUJ last year? Would you have advised a student to go to NLUJ instead of NUJS last year?
NLUJ is ranked 8th in NIRF 2021 rankings while GNLU is at the 6th place.
One more point I forgot to add: GNLU is rocking placements, UPSC, Rhodes scholarships and foreign LLM admissions
I think NLUJ is a slightly better than NLUJ. However, definitely you cannot go wrong with either. Both the colleges are real good. If you work hard, there is no dearth of opportunities in either of these colleges.