Read 49 comments as:
Filter By
Nothing new in that, paisa >>> giving a damn about people’s safety.
The HR email has clearly asked to stay at our homes. Dhang se padh le.
Fee slabs were not decided on the basis of locations because the pandemic is barely 2 years old. But if you are not willing to show up at work if and when required and would only do things that can be done remotely, would you be willing to revise and reduce your fee slab?
A 49-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
You can join CAM since you miss physical office gupshup and CAM is opening offices physically.Dont go by that ridiculous WFH policy announced last year,that's just a showpiece policy
Yeah, correct. Guess he will change his / her stance on receiving today's email.
There is an official emaul today that apart from litigation and IP, none of the teams are required to come to their base location. So the whistle-blower was not wrong.
I forwarded this link to my Team Lead today and enquired about it. TL told that this is absolutely a fake news and should be discredited in entirety.
I don't know what your source is. Yes, we have been asked to come back to Mumbai, but no compulsion to come to office. I'm in litigation. I only come if a matter is listed.
Trilegal has not said any such thing. My partner has specifically told me that he is not going back before this year end.

And partners is Trilegal have a say in how they work. Unlike partners in CAM and AZB who are mere workers for the overlord!
Haan, uski atma akeli hai, ek-do ko heart attack dilwa ke uski atma ko company mil jaayegi.
Absolute lies. I was so stressed for a couple of days till I confirmed.

Kya milta hai bhai aise afwa phaila ke? Atma ko shanti?
Au contraire!
After talking with my team lead, I have come back to Mumbai to vacate my apartment as the office isn't going to open anytime soon.
So when CAM announces .. it's WTF all around ....abuses galore ... but when KCO announces.... Quiet ..

Sadda kutta kutta...twadda kutta Tommy?
Not all teams are paid equally (or even have the same range) and not all freshers are paid the same amount at the time of joining. Sometimes the monthly salary is half than what a Corp Fresher is getting.
Kuch pata hai nahi toh assumption mat phek. We get paid to work and get billables, not to sit in a random city away from home and being β€œavailable” for our bosses with third wave looming.
Has HR sent any emails to this effect? Please let me know once they give something in writing.
Nothing about resuming physical office, they are asking to return to base location. Full post read karle, please.
Yes, source is reliable. There is no official communication from HR. The partners are asking everyone to return to base locations, nothing about attending physical office as yet.
Haven't heard anything like this yet. To the contrary, the HR said, no plans to call anytime soon. No conversation is going on about this!
I had a word with my partner yesterday. His/ her response was, "Are you crazy? We are not resuming physical office soon."

I don't know from where you have got your information. You seem to be belonging to some other firm who has heard some fake news.