Read 29 comments as:
Filter By
A 114-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 46-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 129-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Oh so you're saying Odisha is a better state than Chhattisgarh? Please get your facts straight buddy, Chhattisgarh govt. Has allocated 1 Cr+ for HNLU.
Any more conspiracy theories and random musings? Wake up and look around, don't want to be left too far behind, do you?
HNLU is finished because of Sukhpal Yadav. Vivekanandan may be good but it is a tall order cleaning up the mess that Sukhpal made. Also, VCV may head to NALSAR as VC.
A 19-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Nluo has multiple fellows at famous think tanks like Vidhi, PRS. Nluo have associates at various Law firms & corporate houses.
Do you guys know what's common between Bigfoot and NLUO Library? They don't exist
We also upload pictures of our placements on FB πŸ˜‰ Oops sorry, you guys probably don't know what placements are.
We will have Asia biggest library and you keep uploading pics on your FB page at "Dogs of HnLu". I think [...]
HNLU is much better in terms of alumni base, placements and infrastructure. NLUO is much better at mooting. Personally, would prefer HNLU.
I have got NLUO in first list and may get HNLU in vacancy, so currently am in a dilemma where people say HNLU is licking it's wounds, NLUO is growing at a fast pace, please declutter this do I choose HNLU or NLUO?