Read 32 comments as:
Filter By
They don't have different systems for direct TC or through vac scheme. Its the same for everyone
That is if you apply directly for a TC, I don't think this shd be the case if you are directly placed for a TC through a top NLU, especially if you have completed a vac scheme
Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm a novice to this world
Could you please attach the screenshot here? Please. Because A&O website and Links website say otherwise.
That was earlier, this is the new process for 2022 graduates onwards.
An Indian Law degree is considered and recognized as a qualifying England and Wales degree............so PGDL is not required(only for non law grads and non recognized law degrees)
The PGDL is for "non-law" graduates or law graduates from countries whose degrees need full conversion. India does not fall in either of those categories.
Indian students do not need to do the PGDL. I literally have MC firm communication stating we only need to do the SQE.
Nobody is talking about your salary as a trainee. This conversation is about your living stipend to study SQE before TC
Where is the lie? Do I know how much I got as a Trainee while at a Magic Circle firm or does someone else?
Why don't you provide the link of that webpage and we can see for ourselves
Thank you so much answering,I have a query tho,SQE 1-when done from India after graduation,would take how much time to clear before starting the TC,is it a year before the TC or? Could we clear the sqe1 along with TC?
Please don't spread lies here. Which firm is this?

HSF has clearly mentioned on their website that they pay 10k pounds as a support grant for PGDL/SQE. Similar is the case for Links
Linkalters website clearly says that you will complete the SQE course first before commencing your training contract.
Can we take the SQE while doing our training contract in UK,could someone answer this please?
They did not use to spend money earlier but from 2022 batch, yes. 10k per annum is not sufficient to stay in London.