Read 10 comments as:
Filter By
I have noticed that a lot of law firms (CAM, TRILEGAL, NDA) have internship application forms on their websites. Does application through these forms even work?

What are the preferred ways of taking applications for different law firms? How much time do they take to reply? I often get a reply asking to “apply via my college rcc”, can people not get internships (without contacts) individually if we are not getting the same through college rcc?

I need an internship:)
I had secured an internship with Trilegal by simply filling up the form (back in March). But afaik, they have been providing internships only via contacts/internship cell these days (my uni had received a mail and lot of students were interviewed last month). Firms like CAM, Indus, S&R, Touchstone and DSK have a portal to fill in all details and tbh I don't think any of them works. I had to send out emails to HR before they actually replied. (They rejected me, of course).

NDA has a really good application portal. They usually reply in about 3 weeks time. Once you submit the form, you get an ID number with which you can contact their HR if they don't reply in the given time, and you'll have a technical interview if you get selected. Personally, I felt the interview was quite easy and they usually send a confirmation 3-4 days post the interview.

JSA sends out a HigherKnowledge link and asks you to complete at least 5 assignments. But they usually don't reply after you complete them (yes, quite annoying).

Luthra, Khaitan and AZB seenzones me every single time and sends a rejection after I follow-up with 3-4 emails.

I honestly have no clues about SAM. They don't even have a page for internships on their website so I guess they provide only via internship cell and contacts.

Hope this helps and all the best.
So, virtually, one's chances of getting internship at the aforementioned is almost nil without contacts and internship cells?
Luthra me toh full contacts ke through internship milti hai. They have never ever came to our college for any thing. Ours is good tier 1 city college.
But i see people who know their MA get internship.
Can someone update this, firms have changed their styles of seen zoning and internship rejections.

Saraf and luthra reject in 2 days.

Kco, snr, trilegal and cam only come through placement cells.

Sam and indus probably the only firm axcepting personal applications

Jsa is sticking to hkl and giving on that basis