Read 1 comments as:
Filter By
I had secured an internship with Trilegal by simply filling up the form (back in March). But afaik, they have been providing internships only via contacts/internship cell these days (my uni had received a mail and lot of students were interviewed last month). Firms like CAM, Indus, S&R, Touchstone and DSK have a portal to fill in all details and tbh I don't think any of them works. I had to send out emails to HR before they actually replied. (They rejected me, of course).

NDA has a really good application portal. They usually reply in about 3 weeks time. Once you submit the form, you get an ID number with which you can contact their HR if they don't reply in the given time, and you'll have a technical interview if you get selected. Personally, I felt the interview was quite easy and they usually send a confirmation 3-4 days post the interview.

JSA sends out a HigherKnowledge link and asks you to complete at least 5 assignments. But they usually don't reply after you complete them (yes, quite annoying).

Luthra, Khaitan and AZB seenzones me every single time and sends a rejection after I follow-up with 3-4 emails.

I honestly have no clues about SAM. They don't even have a page for internships on their website so I guess they provide only via internship cell and contacts.

Hope this helps and all the best.