Read 18 comments as:
Filter By
Write to the Partner again. This must be a junior partner with limited resources. Try writing to the practise head.
Follow up on the email you sent to the partner. Push associates to follow up as well but don't be too pushy cause you don't wanna annoy them. Maybe ask for the partner's personal number from the associates and send him a formal text following up on the email?
See, you are looking for a job - that is your motivation for this internship. Let this be known to the concerned persons (i.e. those who could help you enter the team formally) at the earliest. Do not waste time.
Hi, thank you so much for the suggestion. However, I had a doubt, in a situation where the SA/PA has not given me any work, asking them for a job, won't it be unfair for them to judge?
Stay in touch with your A0's seniors. Indirectly keep apprising them about what all you've worked on with the A0. Do it once a week or something. Out of sight, out of mind.
Thank you for this. The problem is even the general work flow is quite intermittent which I believe is due to the virtual set up. This is the end of my second week, I believe I'll ask them directly next week and see there response. Thanks again!
Won't it sound rude? I don't really want to piss them off. I apologize if this comes of as a stupid question.
Ask them to assign you something the partner will see and honestly ask if they could put in a good word.