Read 40 comments as:
Filter By
Yeah man. NLIU partners would stop recruiting from GNLU based on anon trollish comments on LI. If any partner actually does that, then their degree should be probably be reexamined.
Atleast people started accepting NLS as the top law school in the country.
A 67-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
From what I've seen GNLU is outperforming NLIU at practically everything, from placements to moots and publications, has better infrastructure and better faculty. No brainer honestly.
NLUD is ranked above GNLU, that isn't the hot take you seem to think it is. JGLS doesn't compete for the same students that GNLU does. MNLU is all hot air and no placements, nothing so far. MNLU's success is as much a figment of their own imagination as their campus is.
I have a sub-question - how do they compare in terms of research/policy/ADR?
I would understand someone's confusion about NUJS, NLIU or NLUJ. But NLIU and GNLU is funny to be honest. Its been more than 20 years these colleges are in existence. I would even suggest nlud, nlu Mumbai and jgls above gnlu. Till date the top 5 were and are still the same.
A 10-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 3-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 5-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Quote:
GNLU students keep posting on LI, while NLIU students continue to work hard
Yet here you are, hopelessly falling all over your keyboard in an attempt to frame a coherent sentence instead of working hard.
Your points make no sense ... GNLU doesn't have a trimester either, so they're on even footing. NLIU placements are not good enough to compete with GNLU, more so 5 years down the line. So your simple answer is actually not simple.
If batches from the past 6-7 years are any indication, GNLU is clearly a notch above NLIU.
NLIU has a much stronger alumni base. Otherwise I believe these colleges are mostly equal.
The answer is simple it's NLIU .

1. Smaller batch compared to GNLU.
2. NLIU doesn't have trimester any more .
3. Better job opportunity
Gnlu is better than NLIU in almost everything today. It would be unwise to not put GNLU over NLIU. By the time you graduate, GNlU might overtake NLUJ as well, but in terms of today's position, I would put NLUJ over GNLU. But, without a doubt, I would put GNLU over NLIU