Read 35 comments as:
Filter By
How much package can i get at tier 1 firms if i hold LLM from Harvard or OxBridge
Exactly , the top 3 hierarchy actually exists in law firms and these people choose to ignore that
So if i do a LLM will that increase my paycheck at tier 1 firms in india like AZB and CAM
After doing my BA/LLB, I do a llm from harvard will that increase my package in india
dude most of the unis mentioned by op are very well known abroad, and its a very popular opinion that NLSIU llm has no value.

you have no knowledge about the stuff being talked about here.
You guys are hilarious if you think India is more inward looking than China.
If you haven't heard of Sciences Po or Hamburg or Frei University, you should google more than "Eiffel Tower Photo Romantic" when it comes to France, and "Football team" for Germany.
Well said. India is still an inward looking country both economically and psychologically.
Please give them preference when you are looking for grooms/brides in your family. The industry doesn't really care about 'NIRF top three'.
Which industry members consider an NLSIU LLM to be equal to that from Edinburgh or Warwick? Please name three.
#5: Good comment and agree fully. Also, remember that Indian law firms are basically glorified lala shops. If and when foreign law firms comes in you will see foreign LLMs being appreciated more.