Read 23 comments as:
Filter By
I applied in my 4th year they didn't rely just opened the email
I got internship @ JSA without any follow up, solely on the basis of my email back in 2015/6. I had mailed to Ms. Anshum or something.
A 33-word comment posted 5 years ago was not published.
Hey, yes they are offering. I got it without contact
Yes JSA does provide internship through the email route. You generally receive a link to complete tests on higher knowledge
I feel like stabbing myself now. Thanks for helping out idiots such as myself.
After the below message, I want to dislike my own comment.
Thank you so much for putting this out there. A lot of folks use these weird e-mail trackers and the like.
This comment will single handedly ensure the acceptance of many law students if they read this comment.
You may use email trackers to see if your emails are being opened or not.