Read 21 comments as:
Filter By
Hello, I have applied for an internship through the email thing on the email-id that is placed on their website, but since 3-4 follow-ups haven't received any email regarding higher knowledge assessment or regarding the further process on internship. Ihave only received an automatic email after sending email to them. Do they even open their internship mails that they have received?
You may use email trackers to see if your emails are being opened or not.
Bad idea. If other students are reading this, please note that email trackers use a pixel based tracking system which is filtered out by many email screening software. It's possible that your email will be withheld as spam and your chances of getting an internship immediately go down the drain.
This comment will single handedly ensure the acceptance of many law students if they read this comment.
Thank you so much for putting this out there. A lot of folks use these weird e-mail trackers and the like.
I feel like stabbing myself now. Thanks for helping out idiots such as myself.
Yes JSA does provide internship through the email route. You generally receive a link to complete tests on higher knowledge
I got internship @ JSA without any follow up, solely on the basis of my email back in 2015/6. I had mailed to Ms. Anshum or something.