Read 48 comments as:
Filter By
I read somewhere that Fox Mandal etc used to have a bouffet for lunch. Does it still happen and do any Tier 1/2 firms still do this (not right now during Covid ofc but general practice). Thanks.
Arre bhai. Ghar basana hai kya? Get paid and be happy. Don't let your office become your home. Have dinner at home to the extent possible.
Single insaan ke liye accha hk hai ki office mein mil jaaye khana. Ghar jaake kyu khayega insaan jab aadha time office mein hi rehna hai? 😎🤦🏻‍♂️
Could have simply answered the question instead of this gyan..
Trilegal Bangalore office provides lunch free of cost. Good food ! So does FoX Mandal Bangalore free of cost.
Fox Mandal Noida charges Rs.650 per month from their non-partner lawyers and staff for buffet lunch irrespective of the fact that you want to consume their food or not.
Oh. So Rs.650 less each month from retainer. However, I must say that Rs.650/month for 30 days eat all you can bouffet is a blood good deal imo 😅 And I assume the food quality is good as Partners eat there too.
Yes, the food quality is good. All the partners including the managing partner also eat the same food (for which their juniors pay).
do you seriously think a buffet lunch in Noida costs 35 rupees?
Tell that the firm owners are a miserly bunch. Without telling that they are misers.
Trilegal Mumbai - no buffet?Why?Because they are not as good as Trilegal Bangalore?
Trilegal Bangalore has a buffet lunch. All Tier 1 firms pay for dinner (if you can bill to a client by working post 8/9pm). Breakfast you have to fend for yourself, though free coffee/tea throughout the day.
Noice. So I assume the same may be true for Trilegal Mumbai/Delhi? Can't see the same firm having drastically different policies for other cities, or maybe I'm wrong?
Hi do t1 firms offer a buffet to associates? Or is it like just some snacks / drinks. What options do they give?
During hey days (12-13 years back), Pathak used to have catering from Oberoi even for interns. But during those days starting salary at Pathak used to be 16-17L and only PPOs.
What? Which law firm offers food from Oberoi everyday for lawyers?
Can Bombay used to have a buffet breakfast and lunch. And snacks. When it was wfo
Firms should really provide food at the office. L&L Delhi has a really nice canteen that serves lunch at 60 rs and can make any snacks at any time you want them to. Makes the work more fun as you can at least look forward to tasty snacks and juices while you work.
SEBI Mumbai has my heart. Even as an intern, I got the kickass lunch.
Dont know about law firms but Barclays Mumbai office has free food facility. Excellent veg and non veg food.
Going by this thread, it feels the golden days were earlier when they used to have bouffets, but no Tier 1 Delhi firms (S, Khaitan, AZB etc) do it anymore 😢
What the Frick is a "Bouffet"? At least get the spelling right yaar.
Which all t1's provide buffet (during lunch) to associates? I have heard Trilegal Bangalore does this ( does it still do now)? Which other firms provide a buffet?
does kco mumbai provide? why are they asking my dietary and food preferences again n again?
SAM Delhi provides complimentary breakfast. I see a lot of people having it everyday.
All Sam offices provide breakfast. It's quite good. I interned there and had breakfast every day. It's open to all including interns.
Does SAM also provide lunch or dinner? If dinner is billed to a client, does that include the cost of ordering in food?