Read 29 comments as:
Filter By
Because you are another associate who is soon to be replaced. Instead of getting a sleep or working, you scrolling on this whining threads which doesn't help.
I guess I'm going back to the "neither can live while the other survives" world then
Hi my dude - I work for a few hours here and there during weekends ! but a lot more on filing weekends.

That being said...during covid, i have noticed that clients/ bankers leave us a lot of work on Friday which they then expect to receive by monday. So........
What about weekends, do you get any free time at all or you just spend all your waking hours doing this only?
Can you make partner with semi-healthy sleep and other boundaries in Tier 1s?
Why do I have the feeling that the comment 1.4.1 is from Khaitan HR / PR team? Haha
β€œi get panic attacks from 7 AM to check email and phone to make sure i haven't missed a call, email or message.” Can relate. Also, I hate being required to be available on call 24/7.

Thank you for detailed answer!!
HRs be like-β€œI don’t know shit about what you do and why you do it but I’ll tell you how to do it”.
You HRs are the biggest problem. I don't even know what makes you qualified to hire lawyers or law students for internships. And please learn to respond faster to emails and draft them properly.
For me, more than sleep, the constant state of urgency and panic is the issue. Even less sleep is fine if it’s free of stress from the pending work and deadlines
Don’t get bothered by this question. Whichever law firm you work for (be it Latham, White & Case or even AZB) you get appropriate time for sleep (ranging from 6-8 hours every day). At the end its your choice, you work or you don’t.
Sleep every night for eight hours. If I work late, I wake up late. Boss doesn't have the balls to bring it up. It's a basic human right. Rok sako toh rok lo.
A 19-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.