Read 34 comments as:
Filter By
Take your girlfriend on a date to see she going with a Guy with PPO after 5 years?

Better you burn that 3K.
News flash: Women are more than capable of paying the bill themselves. Why don’t you use a gender neutral term, like partner, instead? People like the one on 3.1 will jump on any opportunity to present women as gold diggers.
How many boys do not want a fair skin, thin, complaint girl who will follow and obide by them and be a child making factory
They do reject us on the basis of our job/income. Happened with me twice. Once when I took a pay-cut to join a smaller firm for better work life balance and second time when I left my job to prepare for civils.
Dont berate the founders just because you couldn't think of an equally brilliant scheme. The courses are excellent and are taught by extremely knowledgeable NLU grads in addition to stars like Mr. Sondhi. Please don't spread hate here.
The difference between this course and other courses [...] is that you have knowledgeable NLU grads to constantly give rigorous exercises for students to finish. If you haven't taken a single course, I suggest you stop commenting
NLU grads haven't received rigorous exercises in their educational lives even once. What makes them qualified to give any?
The founder is a 2017 graduate who worked for 2 years at a tier 1's bangalore office [...] If you really want to learn the law (especially commercial laws)- download ICSI's content for free and study them diligently
Bumping this thread up because worldwide students have been getting top offers from Tier 1 law firms.
Useful typo. Worldwide, students are getting such offers. Without being students of Worldwise.
Getting "offers" for unpaid internship/ making coffee doesn't count
A 7-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.