Read 29 comments as:
Filter By
They have never participated in these rankings, from prior to 2014 at least. Why to waste money being part of every scammy ranking possible when there's other things to focus on?
Really? I graduated from there not long ago. And they were still bragging about getting the top spot in these very rankings then?

Is this just an FM policy?
Because NALSAR and NLUD have taken a policy decision to only participate in NIRF, which is the only ranking that matters and the only official government ranking that we have.
Because with their soon upcoming 85% domicile quota, they will be well behind other NLUs now.
This is fake news. No such quota has been approved. Kian, please moderate such malicious propaganda.
No 85% quota so far but it may very well happen since the opposition has asked for it and the ruling party may see electoral benefits.
This cannot be considered as a success of NUJS and NLIU. There are 3 NLUs which are ahead of these two in NIRF (Nalsar, NLUD and NLUJ), so how can we take these rankings seriously?
Since India Today has separated public and private law schools, I expect Jindal will take part from next year because they will be #1 in private law schools. This is the same reason they participate in the Careers 360 ranking, since it separates public and private/
What non sense is this? NLIU was set up in 1997 and the first courses commenced in 1998. Not 2000 or later. NUJS was 2000
So we're all going to just pretend that India Today rankings are not paid advertisements and that they add unis like NLS only for seeming credible? Ok then.
The fact that there is a big Twitter fight going on over Hindu overtaking Stephens in the India Today ranking means the ranking is taken pretty seriously among the public. But for law everyone must follow NIRF.
I will fight you right here if you tell me that I 'must do' something. You aren't the boss of anyone.
NLSIU should return to QS ranking next year after the new initiatives by Sudhir.
All these rankings are useless. Mostly meant to soothe insecure minds and egos. People who want to go to NLSIU know that it's good, the QS or NIRF ranking is not going to change that.
I see this is the only ranking in which HNLU has participated in the recent times.
Bechara NUJS. Celebrating India Today ranking where 3 out of the top 4 NIRF NLUs were absent.
Bechara you. Pretending to be a lawyer and still cannot distinguish between an institution and one of its hundreds of alumni.
Most of the universities donot participate, beacause they know their actual worth. Nirf as well as India today ranking are imperfect. But according to CLAT preferences, NUJS is undoubtedly favourite among aspirants for highest ROZGAR