Read 22 comments as:
Filter By
I have received internship offers from these firms.
Since there is less information available for both these firms. can anyone please help me with their PPO policy? and what should I aim to do to get a PPO considering this to my first internship at this place particularly and not a callback?

(I am in Final year)
I have a friend from the batch of 2020 who got a PPO and is currently with Bharucha.
Pioneer will reply after 2-3 years if ever 😂. Don't waste your time trying for pioneer. You will miss another 10 options in the meanwhile. They work as good as a tier 10 firm but think about themselves as a tier 1.
Bharucha PPOs are legitimate and nearly have 100% conversion rate. But only take it up if you have no other options because pay is bad and they have very obscure bonus policies
What should I do to ensure PPO also, how do I ask them to assess me for PPO. Please help me with that.
Also, from what I know from Legally India they pay 8LPA? right?
I read somewhere on LI that the starting is around INR 9 Lakhs, but the YoY bumps are very significant.
YoY bumps are in the range of 8-10%. Not significant. Covid cuts haven't been rolled back yet either, so no increments really.
I know it's cool to hate on everybody and everything on LI, but please don't misguide freshers who are looking for advice. Bharucha gives decent pay bumps Y-O-Y, maybe 18-25%. As for covid cuts, I really don't know where you're getting that from.
So I interned with PL and they liked my work so they gave me the offer before my internship ended. There's no policy per se. But if they like your work, likelihood is that at some point in time they will make you an offer. They also hand out assessment internships. You should let the seniors know well in advance that you want to get placed there.
Any idea about Mulla and Associates salary ? And if they hire freshers. Also which is better Mulla or pioneer in term of salary ?
So I am in my final year and ofcourse want to join a firm that would provide me with an PPO, Pioneer reached out for an interview following with a month of internship and if they like my work then would offer me an position as a paralegal there. I have another offer from Mulla Associates but only 2 months internship with no guarantee. What should I do ?
Bharucha has a decent PPO policy. I have seen 3 people get placed through assesment internships when i was an intern there.

So basically you will have to get recommended from the SA you are working under for an assesment internship. But sometimes they take you for a long ride. 2 of the people who converted their internship worked for around 4 months. The other one worked for around two months. Plus they don't pay any stipend.

The pay offered for campus recruitment is - mumbai office 12LPA+1LPA bonus, delhi and Bangalore office 10LPA+1LPA bonus.