Read 17 comments as:
Filter By
So I recently interviewed with Mr Nitin Wadhwa for an associate position at Wadhwa Law Offices (WLO). Does anyone have any idea about the work culture, pay, and kind of work they do?
Used to work with him at Pathak. He's a great mentor and a great guy. Deepayan is also a hardworking and fantastic lawyer. Go for it
Agree - Having worked with him at P&A, I can vouch for that fact that Nitin is a sound commercial lawyer and is a patient listener. Also, his negotiation skills are quite brilliant. One can learn a lot from him, especially early on in one's career.
They do a lot of PE, VC and Japan work and are generally busy. There are 3 partners and 22 associates. Good people. Culture is merit oriented and they are quality driven. Great place to learn stuff and then jump for higher pay. They want to grow and want to be known for quality work. At the onset of covid they paid everyone few months of salary in advance and assured no decrease in salary or redundancies so that folks can take care stuff at home. They Also shut down their brand new offices in Gurgaon and blr before any other firm even thought of closure so protect their resources. They plan to work from home for the near future. They make the effort to understand the problems of the people and try to provide a solution. In fact they went on a hiring spree for good talent to retain talent and provide work life balance. Weekends are off except third Saturday. Bonus is assured 3 months with great increments.
Ok at law. Horrible at commercials. Try other places for all round knowledge. I went mad negotiating simple commercials. Later their client agreed that I was right. 2 hours down the drain on simple points. They looked dumb not understanding it. Took 5 mins with their client.