Read 55 comments as:
Filter By
I blame the firms. They should revert to FULL WFO. This hybrid option should now be given only if there is an absolute need to WFH because of exigencies.
WFH? Why now? COVID is gone. WFH is now only for convenience purposes isnt it? What if COVID hadn't come ..then what? It's not like you're sitting locked up now Stop the WFH crap. It's over. Party karne crowded kamla estates ke bar mein jaayenge lekin office nahin ayenge.
If the question pertaining to internships, changes to all the 'cons' of CAM - it really really means people hate CAM hahah.

Seems like CAM is the Vadra Congress (Antonia Maino's party) of the legal fraternity. All talk, no actions!
CAM is anyways not anyone's top preference amongst Tier1s anymore.AZB and Trilegal are looking to become the top contender.
A 145-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
The firm will frame and follow whatever policy they want to, the associates are at fault when they don't stand up for their self and safety to your employer.
Bhaiya waise toh main Likes v. Dislikes se kuch judge ni karta. Par yaha public sentiment tumhari soch se ikdum pareh hai.
ok how much do u earn as an A0 and what is the cost of the house u wanna buy....will help better understand
LI, can you confirm this with CAM, that they have postponed AO joining dates? Does this mean are other law firms also going to do the same?
But Cyril also said that there are people who want a long term WFH arrangement,and that's why the elaborate WFH policy. What about that?
I think why CSS pushing for physical office is maybe because deal counts going down for CAM.But imo that's because of the competition,not WFH model.Theres no point making employees come for physical office because it still won't solve the problem.
CAM mein KAAM bahut hai par paise KAM hai. Worli mein flat ke chakkar mein humari increments bhi flat ho gayi!
CAM pays least Tier1s,always better to try first with other Tier1 that out up with such terrible treatment from the management.Physical offices at this time is just an invitation to troubles
After reading this - would it be fair to say SAM > CAM -- in terms of starting out one's career and better people?
A 111-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
It's pointless of paining RCC's life if people don't want or choose CAM.The firm needs to get a market reality check that there is lots of competition to attract talent.
It looks like the Associates at CAM are rebelling against physical office and prefer the WFH model while CSS wants physical office, and because the Associates believe they are not being heard they are probably leaving out of frustrations.
IMO if a list of worst law firms to work for in India comes out my guess is CAM will top that list.
What is really up at CAM? Can anyone senior enough comment? @Kian, time for a story?
How will the Partner Intern model last with partners are also moving out in high associate attrition was always high but apparently this time it's much beyond the normally high percentage.
Didn't they announce that very detailed WFH model recently, hybrid work and all that? What came of that? Same as Khaitan I would assume, exists only on paper and in the imagination of HR
Nothing of the sort. RCCs from top 5 NLUs have secured at least 5 CAM internships each
Is CAM offering limited internship opportunities at the moment? At least, that's what I have been given to understand.